Breaking News
recent

MISS USA 2011 ON PAGEANTRY MAGAZINE COVER.

The latest issue of Pageantry magazine. http://www.pageantrymagazine.com/


the above magazine is not available in Malaysian market unless if one buys that on the internet but still, you won't get if fast enough and have to wait around 3 to 4 weeks to arrive here. I usually fly to Singapore and  look for this magazine at Borders bookstore at Wheelock Place, Orchard Road. As of yetserday, Borders only have the summer 2011 issue (below) in stock, (I managed to buy as I attending Miss Singapore pageant last week). I will definitely will contact them again to see if they have the above edition already, I really want to buy it.
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015