Breaking News
recent

GUESS WHO PAGEANTISLAND MET AT THE MISS UNIVERSE SINGAPORE 2011 EVENT?....

When Nuraliza Osman stepped into the waiting area just outside the ballroom, many other guests who knws her were like ooo!...aaaaaa!...very beautiful!.......I braved myself to say hi and said, PAGEANTIsland is a fan  of her from Malaysia, and she posed for my camera. Thank you ck Nuraliza. You are stunning in that dress!.

That's Eunice Olsen!, Miss Singapore Universe 2000!...yes. PAGEANTIsland rushed to her side and said hello. PAGEANTIsland told her she is still or even more beautiful now. I told you, Eunice is so humble and friendly.

She was the bomb! last night. She is Rachel Kum, Miss Universe Singapore 2009. Arrived just in time before the event started. Luckily she was willing to pose for my camera. I told you, everyone was so down to earth here in this event as my first thought, those cream of the crop Singaporeans who attended this event last night  must be sombong?, I was really wrong!.

Tania Lim was the first queen I spotted when I arrived at the Shangri La's main entrance. She came with a hot  guy in tow, ehem...ahnd in hand....hehem ehem....But I just let her walked past as she went straight to the ballroom.

Ha!, my moment had arrived!, thank you to Hayden Ng (left) for his willingness to be photographed too!..haha. Tania posed for PAGEANTIsland's camera at last!..yey!.

Credit to Daryl Pang from Derrol Stepenny Promotions who made PAGEANTIsland's dream came true and thank you for inviting me to this very interesting event, Miss Universe Singapore 2011.

 PAGEANTIsland was seated at table 35, and was so suprised to meet a fellow Malaysian, a Penangite sat next to me. She is Jeannie Tan, the founder of PERFECTION WEST MARKETING, a premium halal coffee manufacturer based in 3A, Jalan Gottlieb, Penang. She was one of the sponsor for Miss Universe Singapore 2011 pageant. I met Sreyashi Sen too 2nd from right)!, she Assistant Director at the National Volunteer & Phylanthropy Centre Singapore. www.nvpc.org.sg. I met my new friend to, Masey Bajrai, a business development manager at BCM Institute, based in Penang but has a business interest in Malaysia too.

Not to forget, the very hardworking and friendly, the people at the Miss Universe Singapore 2011 registration counter. The lady in red, her looks reminds me of Miss Malaysia Universe 2006's first runner up. I was not quite sure if she is actually that lady, haiz!, I should have asked her.
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015