Breaking News
recent

Robert Pattinson Bought Kristen Stewart a $10,000 Antique Gold and Emerald Bracelet

ok039_cover+9.16.jpg

ROBERT Pattinson
splashed the cash on presents for Kristen Stewart’s recent 21st birthday.

The Twilight actress reached the milestone age this past Saturday.

And according to a British magazine, Rob bought Kristen a $10,000 antique gold and emerald bracelet.

“He splashed out on a $10k antique gold and emerald bracelet for her,” a source said

“He pulled out all the stops.”

Pattinson recently admitted he thinks people can fall for each other as soon as they meet and says if there’s not an initial attraction, it’s hard to ever develop feelings for that person.

“I think people can fall in love at first sight,” Rob said. “I think pretty much all people who love each other, had some kind of thing at first sight. I mean, there has to be some kind of moment where you, like, feel a different energy around someone.

“Generally, if you don’t notice someone ever, you’re probably not going to fall in love with them.”

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart:  'Breaking Dawn' Wedding Night Pic! Photo 1

As well as believing in love at first sight, the 24-year-old heartthrob recently revealed he has a “romantic soul” and could never have sex with someone he didn’t love.

“There is the idea of the saving love, I believe it. I’m not mushy but I have a romantic soul. Having grown up with two older sisters I have a deep respect for women. Sex and feeling for me go hand in hand,” he said.

“I’m not interested in casual relationships, I need to know people.” showbizspy.com

admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015