Breaking News
recent

Jennifer Lopez named most beautiful person by People

Jennifer Lopez has been named the world's most beautiful person.

Jennifer Lopez

The 'American Idol' judge topped a poll by People magazine - beating the likes of Jessica Alba, Beyonce Knowles and Zac Efron - and insists she works hard to look good.

She said: "The thing is, it's part of my job. I don't want anybody thinking it's easy. It does take time and it's hard work. HDTV wide-screen is nobody's friend!"

Jennifer Lopez - jennifer-lopez wallpaper

However, the sexy 41-year-old star admitted she's pleased all her hard work has paid off, saying: "I feel happy and proud. Proud that I'm not 25!"

Despite her glamorous image, Jennifer - who has three-year-old twins, Max and Emme, with husband Marc Anthony - feels at her best when she's at home with no make-up on.

She said: "That's when I'm my happiest. Just being able to touch my face and rub my eyes and put my fingers in my hair and not having to worry about messing it up. It's so much better."

Other stars to make the list include Jennifer Garner, Katie Holmes and Halle Berry, while previous winners have included Julia Roberts and George Clooney. exposay.com

admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015