Breaking News
recent

Lady Gaga: Plastic Surgery Is 'Promoting Insecurity'

popeater.com By The Editors of StyleList

Lady Gaga

If you've ever questioned whether Lady Gaga has gone under the knife, she's setting the record straight that she's simply "Born This Way" in the May 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar.

The 25-year-old pop star talks plastic surgery in a candid interview with Derek Blasberg where she opens up about her pint-sized body and having the freedom to decide how the world sees her.

"I have never had plastic surgery, and there are many pop singers who have. I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification," Gaga says.

Rocking a pink cotton candy wig, smoky eye makeup, pink berry lips, gray stiletto nails and sharp facial "bones" on the magazine's cover, Gaga also reveals that her sculpted cheekbone structure is an ever-present reflection of inspiration.
"They've always been inside of me, but I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I truly am."

"It's a performance-art piece. I have never, ever encouraged my fans or anyone to harm themselves, nor do I romanticize masochism. Body modification is part of the overarching analysis of 'Born This Way,'" Gaga adds.

The provocative singer wastes no time dishing about her failure to adapt in Hollywood.

"I had all these number-one records, and I had sold all these albums, and it was sort of this turning point: Am I going to try and embrace Hollywood and assimilate to that culture?"

Needless to say, no one could convince the 25-year-old to go against her instincts.

"I put my toe in that water, and it was a Kegel-exercise vaginal reaction where I clenched and had to retract immediately," she says in a very vivid metaphor. "I ran furiously back to New York, to my old apartment, and I hung out with my friends, and I went to the same bars."

For the entire interview and photo shoot head over to HarpersBazaar.com.
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015