Breaking News
recent

Raw Zucchini Pasta in a Vegan Curry Cream Sauce

Light and fresh, raw zucchini pasta tossed in a vegan cashew cream sauce
Pasta made from raw zucchini? Yes, Darling.

I'm not usually one to focus a recipe around a cooking gadget. Though Amazon knows, I love me my kitchen power tools as much as any scratch cook out there. A gluten-free goddess has gotta have some fun, after all. And sometimes, to change things up, you need to break out of your routine and try something completely new. Which, not surprisingly, brings me to pasta.

I love pasta. Especially gluten-free pasta. But I don't love cranking up the gas stove to boil big pots of water when the kitchen is already steamy with late summer heat and I'm faint and famished (and did I mention, hot flashing like some cussing heaving alligator from the swamps of wherever it is they film True Blood?). I may idly dream of gleaming white porcelain bowls heaped with mounds of angel hair or spaghetti kissed by a delicate cream sauce, but I'm not inclined to heat up my kitchen just to satisfy this culinary craving. I get cranky and sweaty just thinking about it.

So I started investigating raw pasta. Which led me to discover a modest little kitchen tool that makes magic happen. A spiral slicer that turns August's ubiquitous zukes into tender strands of pasta. And not like, puny three inch strands. 

I'm talking long, lovely, curvy strands of angel hair spaghetti.

Continue reading
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015