Breaking News
recent

Nectarine Ice Cream with Coconut Milk

vegan nectarine ice cream recipe
Creamy and subtle coconut milk and nectarine ice cream: vegan yum.

It's been hot and sultry here in West Hollywood. [One could argue, when is West Hollywood not hot and sultry, Babycakes? I mean, just look around.] We've been settling into our new apartment, hanging curtains (adios, vertical blinds), unpacking books, and doing laundry. So before I share the new coconut milk ice cream recipe I whipped up last night (after scarfing down vegan tacos like there was no tomorrow, which would be, today) I thought I might  also share a few random pics from our new neighborhood.

West Hollywood rocks.


Continue reading
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015