Breaking News
recent

Street Fashion / Transparent rain boots

Your guest has a Stockholm :) , street fashion own corner, but what will be the main theme this time, rain boots rain boot :) transparent for the first time I saw such a rain boot!

I think it looks very kind and even sexpalitesi even say that high, above the knee that has brought a distinct style. Now I think it is a great style with all of the breaking of individual investigation.

Street Fashion / Transparent rain boots, attention!;

  • transparent rain boots
  • boyfriend blazer
  • last year, a very trendy accessory, the name is a kind of tip of my tongue, but I did not think, being used as weft.
  • parted in the middle, very natural blond hair.


admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015