Breaking News
recent

Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe with Mocha Icing

Gluten free vanilla cupcake recipe that are vegan and delicious
Gluten-free vanilla cupcakes. And dairy-free to boot.

The world is my oyster. No, wait. I'm allergic to oysters. And even if my body did not rebel in rather alarming ways upon the ingestion of those slimy little devils, truth is, I would much prefer a cupcake. Tender, soft sweetness in exactly the right portion.

Not too big.

Not too cloying.

Not too much.

Just right.

Texture, in all honesty, is a big issue for me. Size is an issue. And taste, well, that goes without saying [keep those tinny bean flours to yourself, please].

If I was a storybook character I would inhabit The Princess and the Pea.

Continue reading
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015