Breaking News
recent

Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe with Quinoa Flakes

Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Quinoa Cookies
Dunk worthy gluten-free peanut butter cookies with quinoa flakes.

We are one week into the New Year and I have changed my blog design twice. That shows you how restless a spirit I am. I am always tweaking, trying some new twist or changing up something. Whether it is an ingredient in a peanut butter cookie recipe or a photograph in a blog header, I am forever focused on improving. On creating. Inventing something beautiful. That and, well. I get bored easily. It's a curse. And once I took a gander at these warm from the oven cookies, posed so temptingly next to that virginal glass of ice cold rice milk, I had no choice but to shake things up around here.

You know how I feel about cookies (I've confessed my love before in my Ode to Cookies love fest on Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies). A good cookie is no small thing.

Especially if you must live gluten-free. Double that if you must live dairy-free. And triple that if you live egg-free. Holy Mother of Muffins, it ain't easy. 


Continue reading
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015