Breaking News
recent

Pumpkin Quinoa Cookies

Pumpkin cookies made with quinoa flakes
Pumpkin cookies made with quinoa flakes taste like oatmeal- but better.


Dear Reader,

Yes, Babycakes, I'm talking to you. You know I love you, right? In fact, I'm crazy about you. I read your comments (beyond ten thousand now!) and I smile at your Twitters (or is the correct nomenclature actually tweets?). I'm giddy you follow the blog on Facebook. I am humbled by your generous and warm e-mails (I save them). Your feedback and support keeps me going and inspires me. Does this sound suspiciously like an anniversary post?

Yeah. I can't fool you, can I?

Continue reading
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015