Breaking News
recent

Roasted Yellow Tomato Salsa Recipe with Cilantro

Gluten free tomato salsa is vegan and gluten free and easy to make
Roasted yellow tomato salsa is vegan and gluten-free.

How am I occupying my fevered little brain as we wait (not so patiently) for more house showings? How do I keep my spirits up as we start this selling process all over again? I dream up recipes. I lay in bed at 3 AM with visions of salsa in my head. I conjure excuses for roasting yellow tomatoes. I imagine frittatas with leftover pasta. Vanilla cupcakes with mocha icing. Pecan crackers.

This is my life. And it's ending one recipe at a time.
Continue reading
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015