Breaking News
recent

Gluten-Free Consulting with Karina

Karina Allrich helps with gluten-free living


My credentials: 

Since my celiac diagnosis in December 2001, I haven't eaten a speck of gluten. And since June 2007 I have been cooking and baking not only gluten-free, but dairy-free and egg-free (vegan). I have been blogging original gluten-free recipes since late 2005 (I have over 400 recipes on Gluten-Free Goddess).


Consulting:

I offer private consultation on an hourly basis, and individual coaching for the newly diagnosed celiac and those living gluten-free and dairy-free, and gluten-free vegan.

My fee is $100 an hour for personal consultation by phone or chat. Contact me by e-mail to discuss your needs.

Please note I am not a registered dietitian or medical professional; my consulting is culinary and lifestyle based.
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015