Breaking News
recent

Sparky Picks 5 Winners



Sparky has chosen! But first- my heartfelt thanks. Big appreciation with warm and fuzzy gratitude to everyone who commented on the Whole Foods Budget Recipe Challenge and helped pick the winning recipe- my Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas. Muchas gracias to all my readers, too- your ongoing support, feedback and encouragement is invaluable to me. Without you? I'd be cooking in the dark. And talking to myself.

Here are the five winners- chosen at random- of a Whole Foods $25 Gift Card:


Vidalia P
milhan
Laura (eatcraftlive)
Courtney (blogger profile 02368500891285543351)
~m (Michelle)


Congratulations to the five winners! Please e-mail me for instructions on receiving your Whole Foods Gift Card (note- you will receive an automated Karina's Kitchen response first; a personal e-mail from me will follow). Thank you!

Happy November 1st- and for those of you on Daylight Savings, don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight!
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015